-- If you prefer a video walk through, check out this video.
There are a couple of different ways to send an email from Hatchbuck.
1) From the Contact List View:
- Segment your contacts using any of the available filters
- Select one, a certain number, or the entire list of contacts
- Click the "SEND EMAIL" button
2) From a Contact Record:
- Navigate to a contact record and click the "SEND EMAIL" button
Entering the Send Email Wizard
If you've already created your email, select "My Email Templates" in the left sidebar, select the correct template and hit "Continue." If you still need to build your email, you can follow the steps outlined here.
- When selecting a template you've already created you will be given the chance to double check the email message and any link automations you have applied. If you don't want to make any changes, just continue through those pages.
- On the last step of the sending process you will have a chance to change the sender, send the message now, or schedule it for a time in the future.