Browsers store things that don't change often in cache memory to speed up load times on pages you visit often. When webpages change those usually-fairly-static resources (like scripts or images), sometimes the browser will still try to load from cache, and it can cause some odd rendering issues.
If you are experiencing these types of issues when using BenchmarkONE Mobile, follow the below steps to clear the cache on your mobile device.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone, and scroll down to the fifth group of Apps, Select Safari
- Scroll down again and tap 'Clear History and Website Data'
- Open the Settings menu > go Storage
- Select Apps
- Select your browser (Chrome is the preferred browser when using BenchmarkONE)
- After you've chosen your Browser, select "Clear cache"