Follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Contact List View
- Use the Filter button and then Contacts > Email Deliverability
- Select Primary Email Invalid / Bounced in the menu that appears
- Click the teal "Add" button
- Click Close and Apply to view your results
Best Practice: You may consider exporting your contacts out of the database so that you can obtain updated emails on your contacts. You can easily export your contacts by selecting them and then clicking Actions > Export Contacts.
To find a list of all contacts who cannot be sent an email because of unsubscribes, spam reports, bounces, or invalid emails, choose the cannot be sent an email option from the above list.