BenchmarkONE will automatically remove any contacts from future email sends who unsubscribe or complain of spam via the footer of your emails, but we do not remove them from your database.
To find these contacts, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Contact List View
- Use the Filter button and then Contacts > Email Deliverability
- Click "is unsubscribed" or "complained of spam" and select the teal "Add" button
- Click the Close & Apply button to see your filtered list
If you'd like to delete or export these contacts, follow these steps:
- Select all contacts by checking the very first box in the row header
- Hatchbuck will popup a dark green bar that asks if you would like to include all contacts, or a certain number of contacts. Select all, and verify the number in parenthesis matches the number in green
- Click the orange Actions dropdown and select "show more"
- Click "Export Contacts" if you don't want to lose their data, and then go back into the Actions dropdown and select "Delete Contacts" to remove them from your system.