BenchmarkONE will automatically remove any contacts from future email sends who unsubscribe or complain of spam via the footer of your emails, but we do not remove them from your database.
To find these contacts, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Contact List View
- Use the Filter button and then Contacts > Email Deliverability
- Click "is unsubscribed" or "complained of spam" and select the "Add" button
- Click the Close & Apply button to see your filtered list
If you'd like to delete or export these contacts, follow these steps:
- Select all contacts by checking the very first box in the row header
- BenchmarkONE will popup a dark green bar that asks if you would like to include all contacts, or a certain number of contacts. Select all, and verify the number in parenthesis matches the number in green
- Select the Actions dropdown > show more > Export Contacts. We suggest doing this in case you need to keep their data but do not want it taking up space in the CRM.
- Once exported, then select the Actions dropdown again > show more > Delete Contacts and follow the prompts to delete.