-- If you prefer a video walk through, check out this video.
Hatchbuck Permissions allow you to control what your users are able to see and do in the database. To access user permissions:
Select Account Settings > Account > Users
You can edit permissions for any of your current users
The column User Account displays the type of user [standard, admin, account owner, invited, restricted]
- Standard - basic user in Hatchbuck
- Admin - system administrator
- Account Owner - ability to see all that administrator sees and update billing or subscription information
- Restricted - not allowed to view/edit or not allowed to delete other users' contacts, companies & deals
Select Edit Permissions to change that individual's access
- Checkbox for system administrator
- Permissions check boxes for login, exporting data
- Sending on behalf of others (ability to send emails out of Hatchbuck from other users)
- View/editing other users' records (ability to view or edit other user's contacts, companies & deals)
- Deleting other users' records (ability to delete other users' contacts, companies & deals)
Depending on the permissions the account admin provided, you may be restricted from viewing certain information for contacts, companies, and deals. Learn more about that here.