Contact scores are applied automatically based on these contact actions, but if you would like to give an extra boost to this score you can do that through Hatchbuck's automations.
Hatchbuck can automate based on the following:
- Link automations within an email template
- An online form submission
- Landing on a specific webpage you are tracking
- Triggering a tag rule or purchase rule
Common use cases:
- If you have an online form that is requesting information about your specific products - rather than just a general industry "how to", etc - you may want to boost their score.
- If there is a link in your email that is especially important (visiting your Pricing page, possibly), you may want to boost a contact score when they click that link.
- If there is a webpage that is important - again, pricing or specifics of your products - you may want to increase their score more than just a general "webpage visit".