This specialized link element allows you to create a stylized call-to-action for your email.
Once added to the layout, you can make edits to the Button by selecting the grey Gear icon.
Use the Button Text tab in the left sidebar to:
- Update the text to read as you would like.
- Link the button to a webpage, email or file.
Use the Styles tab to:
- Update the font, button width, alignment, style (square, rounded edges or oval), color and padding. * Remember, padding orients the text within the button itself.
This special element gives you options for adding in stylized links and buttons for all your social media sites.
When added to your layout, the system will default to 4 icons (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Website). Select the grey Gear icon to customize.
The grey Gear icon will open the sidebar for Content and Social Settings.
On the Content tab you will choose which sites you would like to link to using the Channel selector. Your options are Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Instagram, RSS, YouTube, Flickr, Tumblr, Pinterest, Skype, and your Website.
Your selected channels will populate below the drop-down so applicable page URLs can be entered.
- Adjust the order in which these appear by clicking and dragging on the 3 lines to the left of the logos.
- Remove a channel by clicking the icon to the right of the page URLs.
In the Social Settings tab, you can choose several display options, including:
- Icons only, Icons & Text or Text only
- Alignment (center/right/left)
- Layout (horizontal/vertical)
- Sizes (small/medium/large/jumbo)
- Color (select a uniform icon color to match your branding)
This element will add a divider line between information to help break up sections for your reader.
The grey Gear icon will open the sidebar for Divider Settings.
Here you can decide the style of the line itself -- its width, color, thickness and padding. *Remember, padding will change the distance of the divider from your other elements.
- You can choose to apply this treatment to one individual divider by selecting DONE.
- To apply this change to all dividers currently in the layout and for any that will be added to your layout, select "Apply to All Dividers."
This is an element to help create space between elements.
The grey Gear icon will open the sidebar for Spacer Settings.
You can choose the color and size of this spacer here.
- You can choose to apply this treatment to one individual spacer by selecting DONE.
- To apply this change to all spacers currently in the layout and for any that will be added to your layout, select "Apply to All Spacers."