This special element gives you options for adding in stylized links and buttons for all your social media sites.
- When added to your layout, the system will default to 4 icons (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Website). Select the grey gear icon:
The grey Gear icon will open the sidebar for Content and Social Settings.
On the Content tab you will choose which sites you would like to link to using the Channel selector.
Your options are: Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Instagram, RSS, YouTube, Flickr, Tumblr, Pinterest, Skype, and your Website.
Your selected channels will populate below the drop-down so applicable page URLs can be entered.
- Adjust the order in which these appear by clicking and dragging on the 3 lines to the left of the logos.
- Remove a channel by clicking the icon to the right of the page URLs.
In the Social Settings tab, you can choose several display and style options, including:
- Icons only, Icons & Text or Text only
- Alignment (center/right/left)
- Layout (horizontal/vertical)
- Sizes (small/medium/large/jumbo)
- Color (select a uniform icon color to match your branding)