To add an image block to a section, just drag it over from the side bar and drop it into an available section.
- Single Image – This block Includes a single image to span the entire section
- Image & Caption – This block automatically places a caption at the bottom of the image (you can change the orientation of the caption in your Image Settings)
- Image & Article – This block places an image to the left of a stylized text box and is typically used to present an article summary
- Image Card – This block will place an image within a grey background and an area for a caption
To add images to an Image Block, simply drag an image from your computer onto the coordinating block. You can also choose an image to upload from your computer or include an image URL here.
Your Image Library will contain any images you have previously uploaded. You can sort by Grid or List view and search based on the image title.
Image Settings Tab
- To Delete or Replace an image, click on the links to the right of the image thumbnail
- Update the Image Alt Text for those users who do not allow images in their emails
- You can also add a Caption to this image or make this block an Image Card
Image Properties Tab
- Zoom in and out on your image and choose the Alignment within the box itself
- Keep your image within a specified space in your layout by adjusting the Container Height
- Add a Border and adjust the Padding of the image within the box itself
- Link the image to a Website, Email Address, or File and choose if the link should open in a new window