To add an image block to a section, just drag it over from the side bar and drop it into an available section.
To add images to an Image Block, simply drag an image from your computer onto the coordinating block. You can also choose an image to upload from your computer or include an image URL here.
Your Image Library will contain any images you have previously uploaded. You can sort by Grid or List view and search based on the image title.
Image Settings Tab
- To Delete or Replace an image, click on the links to the right of the image thumbnail
- Update the Image Alt Text for those users who do not allow images in their emails
- You can also add a Caption to this image or make this block an Image Card
Image Properties Tab
- Zoom in and out on your image and choose the Alignment within the box itself
- Keep your image within a specified space in your layout by adjusting the Container Height
- Add a Border and adjust the Padding of the image within the box itself
- Link the image to a Website, Email Address, or File and choose if the link should open in a new window