-- If you prefer a video walk through, check out this video.
To find a list of people with a tag, without a tag, and people who have a certain tag score, follow these steps:
- From your list view select the Filter icon
- Under Contact section select Tag
- Click into any tags that you'd like to apply to your Filter
- Select Close & Apply to complete your search
Advanced Tag Options
- Selecting a tag once will highlight the tag blue, indicating that you like would like to search for any contact with that tag
*Example: This tag filter is searching for anyone who has the tag "About Us Page" on their contact record
- Selecting a tag twice will highlight the tag red, indicating that you would like to leave out contacts who have that tag
*Example: This tag filter is searching for anyone who does not have the tag "About us Page" on their contact record
- You can also filter by Tag Score by clicking the blue "any score" wording and selecting Any / Equals / Greater Than / Less Than / Between certain number(s).
Remember to always click the orange Apply button to submit the new filters/tags
- The list of people who match your search criteria will now appear in the list view. You can then apply any of the available Actions to this list of Contacts