This special element gives you options for adding text blocks to your email layout.
Adding Text Blocks
Click the + sign next to the content block or drag and drop into an existing section of your layout.
There are a few editing options within a text block. Select the gear icon to open the Text Settings sidebar.
- You can adjust the background color and add a border;
- Adjust the padding to orient the content inside its block;
- Set your margins to orient the block within the template.
To Edit Text, including font styles, adding links, and many other options, select the grey pencil icon.
A formatting bar will appear so you can complete changes to the text within that specific block.
To exit edit mode you can:
- Click to edit another block;
- Click outside the block on the email background;
- Click the "done" button below the block you are editing.