This special element gives you options for adding text blocks to your email layout.
Add Text Blocks
Click the + sign next to the content block or drag and drop into a section of your layout.
Editing Text Blocks
To Edit Text, including font styles, adding links, and many other options, select the grey Pencil icon at the top right of the block.
An edit bar will then appear so you can make changes.
To Exit edit mode you can:
- Click to Edit another block
- Click outside the block on the email background
- Click the green DONE button below the block you are editing
Text Settings allow you to make edits to the block itself. Select the Gear icon to open the sidebar.
- You can adjust the background color and add a border
- Adjust the padding to orient the content inside it's block
- Set your margins to orient the block within the template
** You will need to select DONE to save your changes in Text Settings.