Using the HTML widget:
- Create a form in Hatchbuck and click "Use Leadpages.net" (you can also select "Use Plain HTML") on the right side of the page under "Embed Options".
- Copy this code to your clipboard
- Go into Edit mode of your Leadbox or Standard Leadpage (*note, if you're starting fresh, you may have to remove the default form from Leadpages)
- Drag in "HTML" from the Widget pop out on the left hand side into your Leadpage or Leadbox
- Paste your code into the editor provided
- Click "save" within the widget after adding or changing your HTML code, this will ensure all changes have been saved when you publish or update.
- You can then preview your page and publish when ready!
Note: Leadpages does not validate HTML. In addition, all customizing and styling must be done within the HTML code itself.
For additional information check out Leadpage's help article here.