As a savvy Hatchbucker, you may want to set up different automations based on things contacts select from your online form.
For example, you may want to start someone on a nutrition specific campaign if they select "Nutrition" as one of their primary health & wellness goals.
You can complete this by creating a Tag Rule based on fields in the Tag Comb or Tag Checkbox in your form.
First, you'll need to add tags to an Online Form:
- Head to: Tools > Online Forms > + New Online Form
- Under the Contacts Fields sidebar, look for the Tag Comb and Tag Checkbox options:
- Click and drag the comb or checkbox field to where you want them to appear on your form.
- Edit the tags by clicking on the list icon to the right of the tag names. This will bring up a modal box:
- Remember to place each tag on its own line!
- Select Save and Close at the top right when you're finished.
Now, you'll want to apply various Tag Rules:
- Select Tools > Rules > + New Rule and then select Tag Rule.
Set Tag Rule Settings:
-- Name your tag rule;
-- Select a Tag that's already in your system;
-- Set the Score that the tag should reach to trigger automation. If you want the tag to automate upon selection from the form, set the score to "1."
- Click Continue. Now it's time to decide what you want this tag rule to trigger. Add as many automated actions as you wish, but make sure they make sense.
- Select Save Changes when you are finished editing
The final tag rule may look something like this:
** A couple of important notes:
- Remember that the automations will trigger immediately when the contact meets the parameters you defined.
- If you ONLY want this rule to apply to form submissions, make sure the title of your tag in the form is different from ALL OTHER tags in your system. If you use the same tag on your form and within your system, the rule will apply for all contacts who reach the tag score.