Use Hatchbuck forms on your Wix site to easily integrate and pull leads into your database.
Thank You Page
- Once a contact submits your form, you will need to redirect them to a secure website (https) to stay compliant with your Wix site.
- The default thank you page Hatchbuck provides is secure, so if you are unable to create your own secure landing page using your domain you can use the default.
- Pull the HTML/CSS code in order to stay compatible with Wix, and copy it to the clipboard.
- Pick your preferred template and click the button at the top of the page to edit the site.
- Click the Add option on the left, then select More, and then HTML iframe.
- Now you can position the box anywhere you want it. This box will be the location of the form.
- After you're happy with the placement, change the mode to HTML code.
- Paste the HTML/CSS code you copied from Hatchbuck here.
- You will need to make a quick edit to the code. Find the "enable303Redirect" within the code and change the value to "1" instead of "0":
- Click Apply to save your changes.