With your new accounts, you can:
- Strengthen your branding and enhance your marketing package
- Add your logo and branded elements across all application media and templates (including a branded URL and web favicon).
- Provide your clients with a ready-to-go version of BenchmarkONE
- You are able to pre-populate new customer databases with email templates, campaigns, forms, rules and system settings. This adds incredible value when selling BenchmarkONE into any specific vertical.
- Continue to add client value with predesigned email templates and campaigns
- Create and maintain your own private template library for your customers. Continuously provide all of your customers with new, fresh templates and campaigns.
- Conveniently access all your client accounts from one location
- Organize and manage your client accounts from your Agency Master Account. With permission, you are able to easily access any client account and provide additional marketing services.
- Make new client signups a breeze
- Sign up new clients seamlessly with your own unique sign-up page.
- Will all my sub-accounts database settings change if I change my database settings?
All of your existing customer accounts will not change when you make changes to your database settings. When you change the Default/Mold Database settings, only new sign-ups will have those changes reflected in their application.
- Is it possible to make front-end changes to my co-branded website?
Currently we do not support this feature.
- Can I create multiple Demo Databases? (Molds)
As it currently stands, our co-branding option does not allow you to create multiple molds with different settings in each mold unless you purchase another co-branded account.