A couple of quick notes:
- If you are not an Account Owner, you will not see the Billing Information or Subscription Plans sections
- If you are not an Admin, you will not see the Billing Information, Subscription Plans, or Export Data sections
To access your Account Settings, locate the link under the drop down menu in the upper right hand corner.
Change your picture, edit profile details, and manage your signature.
- Change your picture by clicking on camera icon in far left view
- Edit name, position, email, phone and time zone
- Edit email signature (if copying and pasting, use the "paste as plain text" options to strip any unwanted formatting)
Username & Password
Change your username and password. Note that passwords must be 8 characters long and contain a letter and a number.
Connect your mail clients to BenchmarkONE via IMAP. This will add email conversations to your contacts' profiles under their activity feed.
BCC or forward emails from outside of BenchmarkONE.
- Notes are added to contacts record
- You have the option to create a new contact if forwarding in an email address that doesn't currently exist
- Add all email addresses you will be forwarding from by clicking Edit BCC Email Settings
Manage your email notifications regarding activity in BenchmarkONE.
- Basic company info populates company footer on emails to two or more contacts
- Other company info includes industry and currency (this information isn't published anywhere and is for internal use)
Manage current users and invite new users.
- Edit user permissions
- Reset passwords or deactivate users
- Invite additional users to BenchmarkONE
This section includes Contact Scoring, Contact Status, Company Status, Deal Stages, Tags, Lead Sources, Custom Fields, Events, Products, Contact Temperature, and Deal Lost Reasons
- Select time period to determine contact score (7 days, 30 days, 90 days)
- Edit point values for each activity
Edit contact status names and select the general status.
To rearrange the order of your statuses, just drag and drop during edit mode!
Edit company status names and select the general status.
Choose a default company status. If you import or have a form submission, your company record will be created with the default status chosen.
Edit names of your deal stages, select the general status and choose the default close probability.
- Create new tags [+ New Tag]
- Delete old tags [click the x and remove]
- Edit current tags [double click into any tag pill to edit and save]
Edit your lead sources to keep track of where leads are coming in from.
Edit custom fields for your contacts, companies and deals.
- Custom Field types include Single Line Text, Dropdown, Date, Date and Time, Paragraph & Numeric
Create new or edit previously created events.
- Events are great for tracking webinars, birthdays, renewal dates & more
- You can tie events to event-based campaigns and schedule your emails before and after a particular event.
Edit products and product categories to track purchases.
Edit contact temperatures to further segment your list.
Deal Lost Reasons
Add or edit deal lost reasons to track why deals didn't close. Deal lost reasons funnel into sales reports for better insight.
BenchmarkONE API settings are housed here. When adding data to your BenchmarkONE account via the API, you may need to pass list values. For example, if another application wants to add a phone number to a contact in your BenchmarkONE account, it will need to designate whether the phone number is for work, home or other. The lists in this section provide you with the unique keys to use for those various list values. Remember that you can always have the other application look the values up if that functionality is available.
For a full article about API documentation, click here.
Complete a full-system export of your data.
Important Note: If this is blank it is because you are not a System Administrator. For security reasons, only admins can export data.
After requesting a new export file, the export will begin to run. This can take some time. You will receive an email letting you know when the export is complete.
For a complete breakdown of what is included in an export, click here.
We've made the process of connecting other platforms to Hathbuck super simple using Zapier. Through Zapier you'll be able to connect and integrate other web apps you currently use, taking advantage of already-programmed API connections.
We've added tons of Zaps ready for you to use and have organized these solutions by their different functions.
Get your strategy off the ground with expert services from our sales and marketing gurus. Browse our services and enlist the help you need to turn BenchmarkONE into a revenue machine for your business.