Make sure you successfully login to the admin panel. You should now be at this page:
- In the sidebar go to Pages > All Pages.
- There should be a list of the pages you have in the website, hover over the page title where you want to add an online form.
- There should be 4 links under the page title (Edit, Quick Edit, Trash, View) click on Edit.
- Now on the top right side of the editor there are 2 tabs (Visual and Text) click Text.
- Go to BenchmarkONE App in the Online Forms and on the right side, under the Embed section there is an option called “Use an IFrame with WordPress"
- Click on that option and then in the overlay that will appear, click on Copy to Clipboard.
- Go back to the WordPress admin panel (from step 1) and click on the text editor, paste the code onto where you want the online form to appear on the page.
- Now on the right side press the Update button and your online form should be successfully applied.
- To be sure you successfully applied the online form you can click on Preview Changes which is located right above the Update button. Or, you can also click View Page which is above the text editor.