If you'd like to pull a list of the people who have submitted a particular form, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Forms > Form Submissions
- The first view here will show you All Forms Submitted.
- Check the top to change the Filters.
You can filter by time period and sales reps here:
- To see the specific contacts: Select the name of the form in the "Form Submission Summary" list.
- To see the fields for each contact: Select the view entry button to the right of the contact's name. This will show you all of the form fields that they filled out.
Use the orange button Export as CSV to view the contact submissions as line items in a spreadsheet:
Additionally, you can pull a list of contacts who have submitted forms by going to your Contact List View, then Filtering by Contact Activity > Form Activity.
From there select a list of contacts that have submitted the form and narrow down a time period:
If using BenchmarkONE's Landing Pages & Popups, the form names will appear in the form activity filter once the form has been submitted by a visitor. If the form is on a landing page, the form name will be the name of the landing page.