If you'd like to pull a list of the people who have submitted a particular form, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Reports > Forms > Form Submissions
- The first view here will show you All Forms Submitted.
- Check the top to change the Filters.
You can filter by time period and sales reps here:
- To see the specific contacts: Select the name of the form in the "Form Submission Summary" list.
- To see the fields for each contact: Select the view entry button to the right of the contact's name. This will show you all of the form fields that they filled out.
Additionally, You can also pull this list by going to your Contact List View, then Filtering by Contact Activity > Form Activity
From there select a list of contacts that have submitted the form and narrow down a time period