- Navigate to Tools > Online Forms in Hatchbuck
- Click on the form that you'd like to embed on your website
- You will then need to click on the Use the HTML/CSS code button which can be found in the Embed Options box at the side of the form details page.
- This will bring up the “HTML Code” window
- Copy the code from the “HTML Code” window into your webpage’s source code.
- Be sure to paste it where you want the content to appear on your page and also be sure to place it above the </body> tag.
Are you using one of the following Website Builders? Check out specific instructions:
For help on how to build a form, check out this Step by Step Guide.