Below are some common ways and some suggestions on how you can use Zapier to integrate Acuity Scheduling with BenchmarkONE.
Want to try a pre-built zap? Head to Account Settings > Integrations and scroll down to the section where you can "follow up with appointments"
Keep track of who's scheduled and how often they've made an appointment:
- Zap to use: "New Appointment" (Trigger = Acuity) to "add a tag" (Action = BenchmarkONE)
- Add a "scheduled appointment" tag
- Segment out current contacts who have scheduled with you and see how often they schedule:
- Use the "Browse by Tag" filter to find those in your database who have or have not scheduled with you
- Filter by tag score to find a list of the contacts that schedule most often
Monitor who's cancelled and send a follow up message:
- Zap to use: "Appointment Cancelled" (Trigger = Acuity) to "Add a tag" (Action = BenchmarkONE)
- Create a Tag Rule to trigger a task and an email to be sent to that contact