We want your BenchmarkONE system to match your business process. Use this guide to customize the stages of your sales process.
Navigate to Account Settings > Customization > Deal Stages.
To add a new stage, click the blue Edit Stages button. You will then see the Add Stage and Merge Stages buttons.
Add Stage Button
When you choose this button, a new blank row will appear at the bottom of your current stage list:
- Name the stage to reflect your business. You can be as creative or as generic as you would like.
- Choose a general status for the stage. This is not displayed in your pipeline, but it helps our database organize the information correctly and is used in reporting.
- Choose a default close probability. This is used to set the new probability when advancing a deal to this stage. It is optional. If you choose not to select a default close probability then 0% will be show for that stage.
- Re-order your stages by clicking the 3 lines graphic to the left of the stage name and dragging it to the appropriate spot in your pipeline.
Merge Stages Button
When you choose this button, a modal box will appear to allow you to select the deal stages you would like to merge:
- Merge this stage is the one you want to "remove," and
- With this stage is where it's data will go.
- Click the merge deal button to complete the merge and you will be brought back to your deal stage list.