Why you would want to schedule your emails for different times?
- To appear more organic in your outreach to contacts, you may consider diversifying your send times. For instance, maybe you decide your first email should go out at 10:00 am, while your second email would be better received at 3:00 pm.
- Discover if you receive higher open and click-through rates when emails are sent at a particular time of day by monitoring your emails and send times.
Scheduling for a Specific Time
- Select + New Automation
- Choose the automation Send an Email
- Once the Send an Email pop-up appears, select Advanced Timers
- Options for Advanced Timers will expand, and you will see the ability to:
– Run at X time in Contact's Time Zone
– Run at X time in User's Time Zone
What is Running off of the Contact's Time Zone?
When inputting a contact into Hatchbuck, you have the ability to set the time zone for the contact. Selecting Contact's Time Zone would send the email within your campaign at the time zone you have designated per contact.
What is Running off of the User's Time Zone?
When setting up your account, you will select your time zone. Selecting User's Time Zone would send the email within your campaign at the time zone you have designated within your account settings.