Once your campaign has started and your contacts are on a campaign step, you cannot change the date it should run. We suggest ensuring all of the information you entered for each campaign step is 100% accurate before starting your campaign.
If your campaign has not started for any contacts, or you need to adjust a run date that no contacts are waiting on, you can change the campaign dates by following these steps:
- Navigate to Emails > Campaigns.
- On the campaign list view screen, click on the campaign that you want to edit.
- Use the Edit Automations button to open up the campaign editor.
- You can change the day a step should run by clicking in to the Day box in the left hand column:
- Type in your desired day and click save:
- Another option is to click the Edit Pencil for any step:
- Edit the Run Day at the top and click Save. If you want a more specific run time, click on Advanced Timers:
- This will provide you the options to not run on the weekends or to run at a specific time in contact or user time zone: