Hatchbuck allows you to skip weekends when you are building your regular campaign in order to avoid sending on Saturdays and Sundays. To make sure your campaign communication is set to be delivered M-F,
- Navigate to Tools > Campaigns
- Create a new campaign, or click into an existing campaign to edit
- Select "+ New Automation" or edit an existing step
- Select any automation
- Once the pop-up appears, select Advanced Timers in blue
- Options for Advanced Timers will expand, and you will see the ability to select Do Not Run on Weekends.
- Be sure to Add Step if adding a new automation, or Save if editing an existing automation.
What Happens Next?
If an automation in your campaign is set to trigger on a Saturday or Sunday, Hatchbuck will detect and stop the automation until the following Monday at the designated time.
Hatchbuck PRO Tip: Skipping weekends will push the remaining steps in your campaign back. To ensure that all of the remaining steps in the campaign do not run on weekends, make sure you select this feature for each step.